Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sacred Kingfisher

Kicau Nusantara I have been hoping to see this bird for as long as I can remember and it has been worth the wait. Only a recent trip with Eagle-eye Tours, while on a boat trip on the Kinabatangan river, there it was, the Sacred Kingfisher. This rare migrant from the Australian winter was even better looking than I had imagined. Previously I had looked carefully at every Collared Kingfisher I came across, the 2 species having strong similarities. Digiscoping this bird from a rocking boat was a great challenge. Still I am very pleased with the images I’ve got.
Sacred Kingfisher,bird borneo, borneo ocean,photo bird borneo</font><span style=
Other Post Kicau Nusantara :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright (c) 2010 Info dan Tips Perawatan Burung. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And TM Web Design.